Louisiana Insurance Group respects your privacy and keeping your information private is important to us. This notice is designed to inform you and to help you how to better protect your personal privacy. This notice is provided to allow us to explain the practices of this site’s online information gathering and sharing.
This will enable you to make informed choices as to the manner you are comfortable with which your information will be collected, gathered and used. In order to keep things simple we place this notice on our home page and at every occasion your personal information will be gathered.
Louisiana Insurance Group believes in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information
from you on our website, we follow the privacy principles of (an independent resource mechanism) and comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union. These are our promises to you:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
Google AdSense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html Tracking of users through the DART cookie mechanisms are subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
- Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting this website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.